As the most trusted data recovery provider in the industry, more customers choose Ontrack® Data Recovery services than any other data recovery service for their mobile device recovery and all other data recovery needs.
Ontrack Data Recovery service offers a pre-service data recovery evaluation that enables you to know exactly what data you’ll get back before making decisions to proceed with a recovery service.
Mobile Device Recovery Capabilities
Ontrack Data Recovery services offer multiple data recovery service options for mobile device recovery and are available for:
- BlackBerry recovery
- CompactFlash recovery
- Memory Stick recovery
- PC Cards (PCMCIA) recovery
- SD Media recovery
- Pocket PC/WinCE recovery
- SmartMedia recovery
- USB “Key” Drives recovery
- xD Media recovery
- Palm recovery
- Digital Camera recovery
- And more...
Why Do Mobile & Handheld Devices Lose Data?
- Logical failure – mobile device is in working order but some files or data cannot be accessed for logical reasons such as accidental deletion, overwriting, reformatting, lost partition
- Physical damage – mobile device is not functioning caused by head crashes, motor failures, other destructive and accidental means of damage
What Causes Mobile & Handheld Device Failure?
Recovery Solutions for Mobile Device Data Loss
Mobile device data recovery is much more than simply replacing parts. Only dedicated R&D staff and 20 years experience ensure the latest mobile device data recovery technology.
- In case of a physical failure, data recovery for smart phones, handhelds, pocket pc or usb sticks are performed in dust free cleanroom lab environments.
- If the media is not damaged, data can be recovered through Ontrack Data Recovery's remote data recovery process.
- If there is electrical failure, Ontrack Data Recovery services include dedicated staff and tools to repair or work around electronical failures, which are common causes of data loss.